clearly you want to target the polyamorous market...

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Geoff McQueen | AffinityLive <
geoff.mcqu...@affinitylive.com> wrote:

> Revenue is good, but from what I've heard the space has insane costs of
> acquisition for the churn rate; unfortunately, the better they do as a
> product the faster their users churn...
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Dean Collins <d...@cognation.net> wrote:
>
>> Interesting figure I came across today;
>>

>> *IAC's dating properties had combined revenue of $713 million in 2012. *
>>
>> -       http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2014/01/29/howaboutwe-buys-nerve-com/
>>

>> Wow who knew there was still such a cash cow in this space.
>>

>> Regards,
>>

>> Dean Collins
>> Cognation Inc
>> d...@cognation.net
>> +1-212-203-4357    New York
>> +61-2-9016-5642    (Sydney in-dial).
>> +44-20-3129-6001 (London in-dial).
>>

>> --
>> --
>>
>> Forum rules
>> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
>> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs
>>

>> To post to this group, send email to
>> silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
>> silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia?hl=en?hl=en
>>
>> ---
>> "Silicon Beach Australia" group.
>> email to silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

> *Geoff McQueen*
> *Founder & CEO*

> Forum rules
> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs

> ---
> "Silicon Beach Australia" group.
> email to silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

A UNIX signature isn't a return address, it's the ASCII equivalent of a
black velvet clown painting. It's a rectangle of carets surrounding a
quote from a literary giant of weeniedom like Heinlein or Dr. Who.
        -- Chris Maeda