Hi Pushpinder,

Great app :)

My feedback...

* stop forcing me to sign up after every memory i create (i have to
close/open the app so i can create a new "memtell" without signing up)
  (also, let me see my created memories without registering; what i really
Really REALLY dislike is when i can't use MOST of the app without
registering; i can't even see the memories i created without registering...
don't shove registration down my throat in a native mobile app!!!)
* the flow is now obvious in the UI (next is very often on the top right
corner in small font when it's logically the button that needs to get
pressed)
* save the images i click in my normal gallery as well (android) - it gets
auto-backed-up and i don't want to worry about "yet another backup"
* let me do short video's - like vine
* after i click a photo to create a memory - show me what i clicked rather
than a blank screen with next
* on android on a "preview" i get the sound, not the image
* let me set my default to "private" (i might forget to change it once, and
i don't want everything to default to public!)
* the main screen only says "choose photos" but i can also use the camera
(not only choose a photo; so the helper text is misleading)
* when creating multiple memories in one batch (clicking next says you
missed creating a memory for the other photos; but i am clicking "next",
ah, you want me to swipe right... not intuitive).
* after i have recorded the memory on a photo, put an overlay on it to show
i have already done a recording for that photo (especially useful in
multiple pic sets)
* let me do instagram type filters just before and/or after i have done my
recording
* let me share easily via email

That's my 5 minutes worth of testing anyway :)

simran.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Matto Rochford <ma...@mattorochford.com>wrote:

> Hi Pushpinder, the Memtell landing page looks beautiful, well done.
>
> There's a couple of typographical errors on the page:
>
> 1. Replace "...which everyone can share..." with "...that enables everyone
> to share..." in this sentence:
>
> Memtell is a free smart phone application using which everyone can share
> memories and keep them safe on the cloud!
>
> Also should be "in the cloud" not "on".
>
> 2. Legacy - replace "for time to come" with "for years to come".
>
> 3. Growth - delete "or" from "if you could listen to or the memory" and
> change "once off" to "one-off" or "one off".
>
> 4. Exploration - "and share on the go" should be "and share them on the go"
>
> Good luck with it.
>

> On Sunday, 2 February 2014 13:34:14 UTC+11, Pushpinder Bagga wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I hope you remember me from an introduction I made earlier in this group
>> - *"Introduction: Entrepreneur ... Photo Journalist from Adelaide"*
>>
>> *News: *After a small seed funding and a lot of hard work, we recently
>> launched our flagship product Memtell on the Web, iOS and Android networks.
>>
>> Memtell stands for memory tell, an app for your smartphone/tablet using
>>> which everyone and record their memories on photos and preserve them on the
>>> cloud for free. Our target market is of Mothers who we feel are the carers
>>> in the family and people with Alzheimer's (we would soon be doing clinical
>>> trials to check if Memtell helps improve the mood of the user).
>>

>> We are a startup and have our first version just out, a humble request to
>> everyone reading this thread to try it out and send us feedback so we can
>> improve the usability, implementation and thought process for the product.
>>
>> We have a vision for the product and we are pursuing it, what would be
>> interesting is to see what our users think of it and how they use it.
>> *Eg:* Mark, a security inspector in Adelaide use Memtell to record all
>> the onsite irregularities he notices during his inspection and reports it
>> immediately to everyone via email while Rauff a designer uses it to present
>> draft designs to his clients.
>>
>> Website - http://www.memtell.com/
>>
>> You may also email me your feedback at pushpin...@gmail.com
>>
>> PS: Please let me know and I am more than happy to give a Premium Account
>> to every member of Silicon Beach Australia helping us review the product.
>>
>>  --
>
> Forum rules
> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs

> ---
> "Silicon Beach Australia" group.
> email to silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Simran Gambhir
Program Manager (Sydney), Hacker-in-Residence
ANZ Innovyz START
Phone: +61 422 543 742
Email: sim...@innovyzstart.com
Internet: www.innovyzstart.com