Hi James, I've had a bit of fun making a video. (and now i'm getting
Bitable ads on youtube!)

A couple of items I've noticed (and some have already been mentioned)

1. Online preview would be great, but after seeing the ad/knowing what to
expect, it's pretty self explanitory.

2. Speed of the slides. Generally the fixed speed works pretty well, but as
someone mentoined wanting to speed them up, sometimes I'd like it to be
slowed down to give more time to read the info. 1 second increments, but
maybe even smalerl increments, like 1/2 second, 1/4 second as well
(surprising what 1/2 a second could do!)  Hope you're considering both
faster and slower.

3. This might come with live preview, but currently there's no time/video
length showing, so if someone was working to create a 30s clip, they'd have
no way of knowing.

4. On the Your Logo scene, after you Browse to add the file, the Browse
button dissapears, so if you want to change the file, you have to delete
the scene and re-ad.

5.