Yo Rai, Been a while, thanks for the detailed feedback.

>Landed on the page, clicked on 'Make your first video now' and got into
what I think is a very convoluted sign up process

Little work has gone into that signup process, definitely something we'll
focus on in April

>There doesn't seem to be a way to get back to the home page biteable.com

Good point, adding to Todo

>Making video - No colour picker on Text colour?

We'll most likely be removing the Text colour selector. We found most
people that changed it stuffed their video up with a colour that wasn't
readable

>Picked Helicopter as first scene, entered text - Whoa it's a helicopter!!
- nothing happens. No error messages, not loading indication. I'm stuck on
the page :(

There isn't a live preview on that page. You won't see your text in the
video until you create it with the "I am done, send me this video" button

>Keep at it! I really like the concept

Cheers, we've got a long way to go but we're progressing nicely at the
moment