Personally see a few things that from experience i would be worried about :
a) 15% is too high for 50K.
b) mentors putting in their own money early on.  As a founder you need a
mentor that can call bullshit on a deal.  They can guide you without
thinking about their own investment.  The best value a mentor can offer is
real world experience and wisdom without their own interest getting in the
way.

A good incubator and mentor are able to help the entrepreneur grow as a
person.  As the entrepreneur grows, so does the business.