9.5% now Patrick.

I don't mind as much it is locked away, but it pisses me off as an employer
that people don't think about that as part of their salary. It is.

Just as the funds paid to a fat and bloated health insurance industry is
also a form of their salary which is not part of their gross and thus isn't
valued (which explains why it gets such bad bang for buck).

Geoff

*Geoff McQueen*
*Founder & CEO*