Just a thought, Andrew. I'd really like to use BareMetrics but not using
Stripe. I think a really compelling value proposition for a gateway
intermediary would be that you could provide gateway independence to
analytics platforms. I imagine that it could open up the market for a
provider like BareMetrics so no reason for them not to work with you, and
being able to pull together a single set of analytics from multiple
gateways and know I'm not going to lose access to my analytics provider
would be a pretty comforting feature.

Phil

Phil Sim
Chief Executive Officer,