OH yeah.. I'm from Perth originally, been in the US the last 5 years.. and
currently in Sydney so real allegiances.. just interested to know if it's a
factor. Given Slack opened their AU office in Melb not Sydney, citing the
nightlife as the reason, it must have some impact, but curious if that is
being considered from people/ventures already based in Sydney