Hi everyone!

We've recently pivoted so thought of sharing this with you all.

Dishme is a trusted marketplace to get tasty & authentic catering from the
best cooks around you for get togethers at home eg. parties, game nights,
movie nights etc.

We offer cool features like *Creating Online Invitations*, *Getting RSVP's* on
the move, *Splitting the Bills* online and *Chatting with the Cook* for any
personalisation.

*HOW IT WORKS*

~ Create Invitation

~ Set Shared Menu

~ Friends RSVP / Pay Online

~ Tasty & Authentic Food Delivered

All cooks are food safety certified and go through an extensive vetting
process.

We're inviting hosts for early access https://www.dishme.com.au/

Pushpinder

Founder @ Dishme