Hey guys,

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about #StartingGood Virtual Summit
<http://www.starting.gd> which kicks off on March 19 and runs to March 31.

The #StartingGood Virtual Summit is the greatest concentration of social
entrepreneurship knowledge ever assembled and made available for free.
Speakers and presenters include Nobel Peace Prize winner and inventor of
micro-credit, Professor Muhammad Yunus, Australian moral philosopher and
founder of the Effective Altruism movement Peter Singer, the inventor of
crowdfunding and founder and DonorsChoose ($620 million raised for public
schools) Charles Best, founder of the fastest-growing charity in the world
over the last decade, Scott Harrison of Charity:Water, Jan Owen CEO of
Foundation for Young Australians, Bec Scott founder of STREAT and Cinnamon
Evans CEO of CERES amongst many others.

Presentations cover financial management, fundraising, leadership,
developing theories of change, the social change potential of blockchain
and much more.

Check it all out and register for free at www.starting.gd.

Cheers!

Tom

Tom Dawkins
Co-Founder/CEO
StartSomeGood.com
TomDawkins.com.au
Twitter: @tomjd <http://www.twitter.com/tomjd>
I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands upon which I work,
the Cammeraygal and Gadigal peoples of the Eora nation, and pay my respects
to their Elders past, present and future.
I send out a tiny newsletter of 5 great links each week. Subscribe here:
http://bit.ly/tomnewsletter
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision." - Faithless