Depends on what you mean by 'hurt'.

Dr Gautam Kodiakal - at Mallaya, and a clinic. Dunno the address of the clinic,sorry!

Dr Srinivas at Chaya Nursing Home, 8th cross, Malleshwaram. He has a clinic as well.

Dr Thomas Chandy and his assistants (who vary) at HOSMAT are very good. (tho HOSMAST by itself sucks)

There another doc who is very good at treating carpel tunnel and stuff like that, but I cant locate his website.
HTH,
Savita

Biju Chacko wrote:

Hi,

A small suggestion: it might be a good idea to have separate bills for
booze and food. There are a fair number of non-tipplers (me included),
and it kinda skews things when a combined bill is split ...

I may not come, since I've managed to hurt my back in what seems to be
a non-trivial way [1].

-- b

[1] Can anyone recommend a good orthopaedician?