why do developers use footnotes(1) so much?

(1) their head notes are possibly undeveloped?

Deepa.

On 4/24/06, Amoghavarsha JS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

   First things first, If you are wondering where I dropped in from,
ask Deepa Mohan as she introduced me to the list. Though I keep
wondering why the others on the list never told me about the list as I
happen to know quite a few of them.

   I work with Amazon India dev center in the weekdays writing code[1],
In the weekends I'm a naturalist/wildlife photographer. More info on me
at my homepage http://amoghavarsha.net and my journal here at
http://amoghavarsha.livejournal.com

I don't post a lot so I'm more like  a deep sea dweller, lurking and
scavenging on others posts, a silent observer on the list!

[1] I believe completely in the FOSS philosophy and have been associated
with Linux-bangalore/FOSS.IN for a few years now.

--
http://amoghavarsha.net
http://india.amazon.com