Thanks Deepa, right now it still feels a little surreal. I guess it will all sink in a few days time because we have an offer from Prithvi theatres to put up the play in the next festival. It will be a huge kick and a career break for all those young kids if it does work out.

it is a pity somehow that cloud number nine and five minutes of fame are inextricably linked together.

nishant