On 7/7/06, Udhay Shankar N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thaths wrote: [ on 06:44 PM 7/7/2006 ]
>grep, sed, awk, tr, wc and friends allow me to slice and dice an mbox
>archive quite well. SELECT silklist.from, silklist.subject WHERE ...
>is just too painful to consider.
The intention here, however, was to present a web-accessible archive.
A database might be of use there.

Having a downloadable mbox is not mutually exclusive with a
web-accessible archive. The latter just gets generated from the
former.

On 7/7/06, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://grepmail.sourceforge.net works rather better than a combo of
those other fine *nix tools

grepmail was covered under my 'etc.'.

Thaths
--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson starship. The stage was now set for the Alan