At 06:51 PM 7/7/2006, Thaths wrote:

On 7/7/06, Udhay Shankar N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thaths wrote: [ on 06:44 PM 7/7/2006 ]
>grep, sed, awk, tr, wc and friends allow me to slice and dice an mbox
>archive quite well. SELECT silklist.from, silklist.subject WHERE ...
>is just too painful to consider.
The intention here, however, was to present a web-accessible archive.
A database might be of use there.

Between Udhay and me, we have a mostly complete archive from 1997 onwards. The problem is that the archive is in the Eudora mailbox format. I have used the python script Eudora2mbx with iffy results. But to be honest, the project kind of dropped out of my todo list. Guess I will have to revive it.

Any volunteers for an interface? Threaded would be nice.

Bharath