On Sat August 5 2006 7:27 pm, Ashish Gulhati wrote:
> Heh, in a similar vein, if I said what I really think, I'd say your
> thinking is
> straight-jacketed, hidebound, and ignores what is blatantly obvious.
> Sorry. :-)

It is quite alright to say that. At least you are being honest and you may be
wrong - but being wrong is not a crime. It gives us a chance to try and
understand why the other person thinks the way he thinks. I am not going to
go ino a sulk and accuse you of an  "argument ad hominem" just because you
are being honest.

If you are saying exacty what Freeman Dyson says - my answer should be a no
brainer, I disagree with that bloke, whoever he is.

Why you agree with him and why I woud need some sorting out.

shiv