Jess wrote [at 12:14 PM 11/10/2006] :

Committed FoUs meet over dinner (I have a number of 20) on 23rd evening. The booze will be broken out here and after I assume. And FoUing will continue through the night. There is no corkage charge.

<Evil grin>

Sounds good to me.

I've told Eugene (person-in-charge-at-fireflies-who-will-complain-to-me-constantly) that there may be upto 10 people staying overnight and they don't mind sharing rooms.. and will hang around maybe next day till lunch or so. Feel free to change plans, extend your stay but just let the man know (PH: 9945388006).

For easy bill settling, the costs looks like it could come upto 1000/- per person, maybe a tad more. So to be safe, can everyone carry 1500/- with them and yes, you can keep the balance, if any.

Good to know. Have noted.

Any wires, cables and other thingamajigs you need, please carry.

Can somebody bring an S-video cable to connect a laptop to the TV?

Udhay