Charles Haynes wrote:

> I'm also looking forward to finding good purveyors of coffee. I'm
> currently roasting my own beans that I buy online at Sweet Maria's. I
> know India has some great coffees, one of my favorite espresso blends
> is malabar gold espresso, and Google's new office is directly across
> from the Coffee Board. The only small electric appliance I'm bringing
> with me is my espresso machine...

Cafe' Coffee Day has a set of starbucks type outlets, but there's also
smaller hole in the wall type shops they have, that will sell you some
quite good coffee (plantation A, peaberry and their blends, which a lot
of south indians prefer to cut with chicory .. personally speaking I
hate coffee with chicory in it)