On 01/02/07 15:12 +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 06:46:54PM +0530, Udhay Shankar N wrote:
>
> > What's the problem with mailman? I've run lists with smartlist,
>
> I think I'm just mailman-'tarded. Could never get it to work
> with postfix, but then, I never tried long enough.

Errr, you just need to add an alias_maps entry. If you are using
virtual_mumble_domains, you need to use virtual_alias_maps to alias that
to an internal alias at a domain in mydestination.

Alternatively, you could use transport_maps to route mail to mailman
with a suitably newer version of Postfix.

Devdas Bhagat