On 3/9/07, Badri Natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And just to be cynical -- it's amazing how in India a white person's
> skills will be more advanced than those of an Indian with exactly the
> same skills.
>
> Or at least, that's the impression I get from all the press that
> Infosys's foreign intern programme has been getting.

Why, Biju, whatever makes you say that? (I have not been following the
press about Infosys, but surely it has to do with how Infosys is
globalizing its workforce,etc,etc..)

Oh come now, Infosys globalizes its workforce for the following reasons:
a) It needs white people for doing business
b) It's cheaper to have someone locally than fly them from India
c) They can't find enough intelligent people in India who would care
to work for them
d) They are building a global brand, and you can't have white faces in
your advertisement if you don't employ any

Cheeni