On 5/4/07, Kiran Jonnalagadda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Especially when the pitch does little to convince you it's worth even
checking out. I remember being told of the MingleBox folks presenting
at Barcamp Bangalore 2 and having a hard time convincing anyone (I
wasn't around that day). Some were particularly pissed they drew
attention to their IIT pedigree.

Attracting attention to your pedigree is often the last resort when you know
that it's a "me-too" idea.

FWIW, they may be on to something; just that I'm yet to meet anyone
who gets it.

I think slideshare.net is pretty good and Amit Ranjan from Uzanto is
pretty clued.
I think he was around during BCB 1 and Udhay and you both interacted with him.

Interestingly, Slideshare is missing from the list in the article.

-- Vinayak