On Saturday 21 Jul 2007 10:57 pm, Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> have no idea what you'e trying to say.

Heh Heh

I would have to write a passage 3 times as long to say where I am coming from
- so perhaps I should best drop it. I would be better off writing that book
about Indian society (as I see it)  that I wanted to write anyway.

Maybe I'll get around to it.

But as a "meta-point" I tend to transcribe abstract thoughts into language in
near real time, and feedback such as this, and from others is always useful
in telling me just how much more explanation I would need to add to make it
comprehensible.

shiv