On 18/09/2007, Gautam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Director of Public Instruction (DPI) has issued orders making free
> software compulsory. It says Linux Operating System should be used for IT
> education in eighth, ninth and tenth standards.

I believe it is going to be Ubuntu, though I'd have preferred Fedora myself.

Mr. Achuthanandan is going to be rudely surprised when he finds out
that his party's mouthpiece newspaper's website still embraces
Microsoft-specific technology and doesn't work on non-IE browsers,
though (www.deshabhimani.com - uses dynamic fonts which is unsupported
in Firefox and others).

Binand