I live and drive in Delhi. It is a nightmare. The roads are great but you
are in constant fear of running over humans and  animals. Every time a good
road or flyover is built, the fences & dividers  are broken so that people
may still cross wherever & whenever they want to.
Glad that this is being enforced, hope it continues. Next target should be
drunken driving.
However in Delhi,  it is " Baap ka rasta"  :-)