Besides just the free software, awareness campaigns should be loud and
pervasive.  I just got a new laptop with Ubuntu 7.10. ISPs like Tata Indicom
& Reliance still do not support Linux openly. Their sales guys do not even
know what Linux is. I know my problem of connecting can be fixed by my LUG
friends but success will be when support is widely available from these
vendors. Similarly websites that only open with IE !

--

Valsa