Every now and then, I get an email from someone at a big company saying that they aren't empowered to release me from their EULAs...

Alok G. Singh wrote:
On 29 Jan 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

READ CAREFULLY.

Have many people commented on your disclaimer ? Any responses from the
composers of those fine corporate disclaimers which their fine MUAs
quote /ad nauseam/ ?

--
Cory Doctorow
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

latest collection: craphound.com/overclocked
latest novel: craphound.com/someone

blog: boingboing.net
vanity: craphound.com
podcast: feeds.feedburner.com/doctorow_podcast
second novel: craphound.com/est
collection: craphound.com/place
novel: craphound.com/down

Join my mailing list and find out about upcoming books, stories, articles and appearances: