On 2/7/08, Hassath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> :-) I think the list introduced itself to me as well.

NO, not yet!

What the hell,  let me hassath a guess too.

We (meaning: my spouse and her grouse) used to know one hassath, in a
few avatars of her - very many years ago.

If it is OR you are *that* hassath then hellos to you from your ol'
friends - nice to see you resurfacing :-). I could see some tell tale
shards of nostalgic memory reads from the bio-netted list that you
have posited and elsewhere.

If I am incorrect, then hellos from your new fiends.

__r.
PS: Let me go back to sulk list, post haste, where I normally hang myself.

--
http://www.qsl.net/vu2sro/
"Mathematics has given economics rigor, but alas, also mortis."