On Thu, February 21, 2008 9:27 pm, Srini Ramakrishnan wrote:

> BTW, I am not saying that hserus or you are obsessive collectors, but
> I found this article on frequent flyer mile junkies illuminating.

Oh yeah. But I'm not as much of a junkie as the people who do "mileage
runs" .. search around to get cheap fares, and then fly just to pile up
miles on more and more programs.

I have to travel on business something like 8..10 times a year and
personal trips - 3 or 4 of them tops, short haul domestic. I do that much
flying, might as well earn miles, lounge access, upgrades etc while am at
it.

srs

ps: Isnt freudian psychology pretty much passe by now?