The Guardian had a blog on the attractiveness of book lovers a couple of
years ago, spun off a poll about what people noticed most about others:
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/culturevulture/archives/2006/08/01/i_bet_you_look.html

I enjoyed the blog and the responses immensely at the time: what I recall
most vividly now is the bollocking one guy on the thread got for claiming he
met his girlfriend while he was reading Murakami in a nightclub. Perhaps not
the kindest way to treat a fourteen year old, I now reflect.

Supriya.

--
Doo-bop.