Dave Long wrote, [on 4/14/2008 10:56 AM]:

*2 - breaking a pyramid of 7 stones and rebuilding it while no member
of the team gets hit by the ball being thrown at by the opposite team
(which consists of min 4 to 10 players each)

I can easily imagine pyramids of 4, 5, 10, and 14 stones but am coming up blank on 7 stones. Is the opposing team allowed to throw the ball at the partially rebuilt pyramid as well?

It's not a pyramid, in my recollection. It was just a vertical stack of stones. The way we played it, the number of stones was not constant, and the opposing team got a bonus for hitting the stack directly, but it was also permissible (besides being more fun) to hit the person actually doing the rebuilding of the stack.

Udhay