Thank you for your persistence.

On begging and the stratagems adopted to maximise income:
All the more reason, IMO, to support the kind of work that addresses
poverty, displacement, access to education and sustainable livelihoods
at its roots in rural and slum communities.
Too much philanthropy, again IMO, in its quest for 'tangible benefits'
and donor well-being ends up addressing symptoms rather than causes.

--
Sent from my mobile device

'Optimists refuse to acknowledge reality. Idealists remind us that it
isn't fixed.' -Susan Neiman