On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Daves Insanity Sauce is kind of the holy grail of hot sauce aficionados
> (and programmers and sysadmins seem to be a huge percentage of those)

I recently managed to get my hands on some raw bhut jolokia [1] and up
until then, I imagined I had a high tolerance for heat. This is in a
different league. By an order of magnitude.

Fellow chilli heads Udhay and Charles might care to comment. Charles
put some in a bottle of vodka. Charles, how is that doing?

To be fair, it is rather tasty - floral is the word I'd use.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Jolokia_pepper

--
Please read our new blog at: http://blog.prathambooks.org