Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Perry E. Metzger [02/10/08 00:02 -0400]:
>>(That was also the job where I finally hit the hot sauce that broke
>>me: http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_PRdain.htm
>
> Daves Insanity Sauce is kind of the holy grail of hot sauce aficionados
> (and programmers and sysadmins seem to be a huge percentage of those)

I must confess to being too wimpy for Dave's. A few drops is all I can
handle. It is made, as I recall, with habanero *extract* rather than
with habaneros.

> Tabasco is .. water compared to that stuff.

Tabasco is mild compared to most hot sauces. I'm not even sure I like
the taste much -- it is rather boring to me.

There are flavorful sauces that are comparatively mild, of
course. Cholula is one of my favorites.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                [EMAIL PROTECTED]