On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Charles Haynes wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 3:38 PM, ss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 28 Oct 2008 1:08:11 am Perry E. Metzger wrote:
Your claim, reproduced above, is that somehow the US has patched its
weak spots in its security and that we are therefore now more
secure. Neither activity you cite has any actual value in increasing
security,

But the fact remains that the US has seen virtually no terorist acts since it
undertook thse emasuers as opposed to India wheer terrorism continues
unabated. The obvious conclusion that one can reach, despite your
disagreement is that the measures ARE effective.

I have been spinning counterclockwise three times each morning in
order to prevent domestic terrorism. Seem to be working.

Dude, you've been totally cancelling out my clockwise spins each morning. It must be something else keeping us all safe.

        Brian