> The problem as far as I can see is the effect this discussion is having on
> you
> making you speak of actions like "hand wringing", or people
> being "distressed"

The discussion, if you must know, is having an amused, calming effect on me.
:-)

I have explained before that distressed people are known to wring hands. If
this is not you, you really shouldn't be worried :-)

this <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antsy>.

> Your
> imagination of my emotions and actions <snip>

Why the persecution complex, dude? :-) Focus on the discussion, not on
imagined slights :-)

> considering that I have consistently stuck to saying
> what I feel without worrying about or diverting the subject to the emotions
> felt by people who read what i write.

So you apparently have a different style. Okay. So? :-)

Mahesh