On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 8:13 PM, ss <cybers...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday 13 Mar 2009 10:29:34 pm Mahesh Murthy wrote:
> > What you believe or not to be juvenile is irrelevant.
> >
> > Do get to the issue if you feel like, you've tried to distract enough :-)
>
> My sincere apologies - but I think your commenst about hand wringing and
> distress were unnecessary even if they were not directed at me.

Your apology is accepted.

Especially because the judgment whether comments were necessary or not isn't
quite part of your mandate here. To repeat, let's debate the issues, not the
debater or the style :-)

> I understand
> that you need to make such comments to calm yourself.

There seem to be significant and repeated issues with your comprehension of
various topics in this thread, so we'll do a +1 to that tally and leave it
at that :-)

> You really must try to
> calm yourself by sticking to the discussion.

+2 :-)

> I am going to stop this particular divesrion from the discussion here.

Wise!

Mahesh