On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM, lukhman_khan <lukhman_k...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> > That's not even grammatical, Lukhman, so I don't blame myself for
> > understanding it. Who will *I* vote for? Or who will the two dudes in >
> your
> > example vote for?
>
> Could be a typo...anyway,
> Who will you vote if you were in either of those two dudes' shoes?

Already answered that the first time around. The TV and the laptop guy. It's
rational to prefer an immediate payoff, a concentrated benefit that you see
right away instead of a diffused benefit that is unlikely in the first
place. A person's level of formal education won't affect this decision,
though his class may, if he happens to be wealthy enough to have a TV and a
laptop to begin with. Don't tell me you want wealth to be a qualification
now!

> Why do you assume that I have one?

Well, so far in this thread you've been making the rather offensive argument
that people without a formal education possess poorer judgment than those
with degrees, so I assumed you had one. In case you don't, double WTF!

--
Amit Varma
http://www.indiauncut.com