> > Profanity does not meet the standard of netiquette
> > and will not be treated as worthy of a reasonable response.
> If WTF is a profanity, I'm Pratibha Patil.

Sorry I did not know what it meant.
IG tells me it stands for -World Trade Freedom "WTF"

> > I am sure that borders on ad hominem.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> It is useful to know the meanings of terms before using them:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Before posting that message, I read this following piece thrice

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

Then I added the word *borders* for extra cover.

> > I am sure that borders on ad hominem.
Not quite the same as saying it is ad hominem. Its a wafer thin difference but
it *is*.

Lukhman