Hi Badri,

> Welcome to silk - there are a lot of ex-CiXers lurking around here (me
being one of them).

Thanks. That was what I was told by Venkat. Let us see who all are there
gradually.

> Wow. TRRK - a real blast from the past. I remember talking to you on the
phone once when you visited Madras - must be 15 years ago now - I was
> still in school.

The last time I visited Madras was in 2000 just for a few hours. I don't
remember the visits prior to that. Age has taken its toll.

So what are you now? That could be a wrong question as I should try and read
the archives and intros that you may have posted.

--
Regards,

trrk (Rajesh, Alleppey, Kerala