Hi,

> I think people should not hesitate to call a spade a spade.

You see, there should be all kinds of people in a group. It won't be fun if
everybody calls a spade a spade as perceptions would be different.

> Although calling a moron - a moron - is Ad Hominem.

I had to look in the web to understand that! I think I got it.

> The problem with you is - you try to be politically correct all the > time.
> Quite unlike the vociferous malayalis.

I like it that way. You see, nobody is all correct and nobody is all wrong. I
got a very good advice from a friend to appreciate the 'good' in everybody.

My ancestral root is from Andhra. My paternal home is in Tamil Nadu. I (even my
mother) was born and brought up here in this place. I believe that I am more of
an Indian than slotting myself in any other statewise branding. People here
still look at us as outsiders!

> It hurts and hurts bad. In fact it hurt the BBS itself.
> I am sure you don't agree.

Past is past. I did get the chance to interact with many friends like you
there. Now that cannot be bad, can it?

Regards,

trrk (Rajesh, Alleppey, Kerala