On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Shoba Narayan wrote, [on 7/31/2009 6:44 AM]:
>
> > I would like to know from Silk List where good coffee blends for home
> > brewing can be bought in Bangalore.  I buy Kothas coffee (with 30%
> > chicory) from my local Benson Town Family Supermarket.  And you know
> > what? It ain't bad at all.
>
> I may have deleted earlier posts on this topic, hence using Udhay's mail to
respond to Shoba's query -

Last December, I visited Kalmane Coffee in Jayanagar 4th block, Bangalore
[above Titan showroom, opposite, opposite the east side of the Jayanagar
complex]; they had a variety of coffees and blends from 100% pure to 45%
blend.  I picked up 4 of them and we've liked all of them.  We brew coffee
using a Prestige coffee maker.

Anil KUMAR
PS - I cannot recall if these were arabica or robusta..