On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Balaji Dutt <balaji.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hold a Indian passport with a valid Business Visa to the US, however I
> still need to obtain a visa to enter Taiwan & South Korea. Plus, Taiwan &
> South Korea will only issue single-entry visas to Indian passport holders.

You dont need a visa for South Korea if you have travelled more than 10
times or more than 4 times in the last 2 years.  The statement is a bit
puzzling since traveled > 10 times implies travel 11 times but the sentence
seems to be understood as you dont need a visa after the 10th trip (even
though semantically wrong).  I assume visa free transit in Singapore is well
known to those having USA and Schengen Visas

The main grouse I have with getting as visa is the number of documents one
has to submit. South Korea largely gives single entry visas and with each
application one needs to submit company offer letter, original invitation
letter, 3 years bank statement, 3 years IT form 16 and 3 months payslips.

Deepak