On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Srini RamaKrishnan <che...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I read on the Kindle, but I'm not in Bangalore. I've read ebooks on every
> electronic device I've owned in the last 15 years.
>
> Despite this my dead tree collection is quite voluminous. I don't see these
> replacing paper books ever, however it's quite convenient to cart along a
> whole bookshelf with you.
>
> Cheeni

I have a similar experience. Have been reading on electronic devices for
several years but don't see it completely replacing the dead tree
collection. I'm sure I still prefer paper for the books that I want to hold
on to. I think it's similar to the difference between facebook friends and
real life friends.

-gabin

--

measure with a micrometer, mark with a chalk, cut with an axe