You know this just might be an Indian speaking, but I seriously want you
very privileged American bastards (and I was till recently one of them by
sheer virtue of having lived there) to truly fearfully deal with "terror
cynicism or theatre", to know Schneier's article is everything but fantasy.
So, he suggests tough access. Fuck you!

You aid Pakistan (over and over and again - Thanks, madarchods!) and you
gain oil + "wealth" generating deals + save your auto-fuking (that's how we
misspell it sometimes, shittards) - mobile-industry (and I mean in dollar
terms) thanks to the Saudis. So fuck you lot! You don't get any of the
terror attacks. As a symbol to the rest of us could you please bother to
shut down one of your most important monuments? I might then stop saying
fuck the lot of you. I seriously will. We don't shut down India Gate when
we're bombed in Delhi. Nor do we shut down Leopold's (the value of which you
lot will never understand till you need to eat. love and pray) or the
Trident or the Oberoi or Sarojini Nagar Market or Hazrat Nizamuddin. We
don't do theatre as well you.

Seriously, if this article flies as a matter of protest in America then
kindly look to yourselves and - take the help of Ron Jeremy or Tracy Lords -
to thoroughly fuck yourselves. You might think you're on a list where you
can discuss this among yourselves because, as usual, nothing is a life as
long as it isn't an American life. But seriously, the rest of us live and
die the same way. So fuck of with your terror humor. Why don't you dine in
the Oberoi on 26/11/08 (Our date, you asstraps - a lot like the "iconic"
9/11) and if you've lost someone, then have a smile?

Fuck this. And fuck this list if this is the lot of asswipes I have to deal
with. Could you kindly disown me, Udhay? This isn't even a rant. I'm just
that cynical about American   security theatre. But much more so about
American protest about American security theatre. Why? Because you have
protection, seven seas, a non-homegrown problem and a lot more factors that
don't play against you. So if you do feel "one with us", please fuck
yourselves and shut down the Washington monument. And then try to be
"strong" in the face of the "national sorrow" which is natural. Again,
Udhay, if this is what I have to deal with, I'm done. Gracias, from on top
of the pointless wall that your Bush built. Bye. Oh, and one more thing.
Fuck you.

Regards,
Nikhil Mehra

Advocate, Supreme Court of India