On Thursday 23 December 2010 11:52 AM, Udhay Shankar N wrote:

1. "assume goodwill."
2. A well done rant is a thing of beauty. Incoherent ranting, however,
becomes tedious very quickly. If your intent is to cause offense with
the *content* of your post, then it is counter-productive to be
incomprehensible.
3. To start with, I can't see anything (that I can make out, it has to
be said) in what you've said that actually even disagrees with the
majority of what people have said in this thread so far. What,
specifically, set you off?
4. "No Ad hominem." Engage the argument, not the person.

5. This list is publicly archived. With all colorful language intact. :)

Bharath