Sounds good. Just have to check whether I have to travel then.

Phone-Mail

On 03-Jan-2011, at 1:33, Volker Grassmuck <vgr...@rz.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

de-lurking again and +1ing on Deepa’s heartfelt compliment to Udhay. I do enjoy listening in to the wisdom and gossip among this great g roup of people and feel honored to have been invited by you.

I didn’t respond to the meet request in Sao Paulo by Andre in Octobe r because I was away in Europe. Didn’t even know there are other sil kers in Sao Paulo. Now they will be −1 as unfortunately I have to mo ve back to Berlin.

But on my way I’ll be in Kolkata. There is a — closed, AFAIK — workshop on 10 and 11 January on the final report of a 4-year 6-coun try study on „piracy” by the Social Science Research Council, including Brazil and India. After which we’ll be free until 16 Janua ry. Are there any silk-listers in Kolkata or any of you happen to be there during that week? Would love to have a beer-to-beer meet with you. Can’t suggest a good place yet since I’ve never been there, but I’m sure we’ll find something nice.

Warm (29 degrees) regards from Recife,
Volker

----
http://www.vgrass.de/