Hi Udhay :
Thank you for your email.
Let me throw in another short summary response : in my opinion, the
Singularity has already happened. It was called the Industrial
Revolution.
Over and out for now.AnandP.S. Of course, that is why I believe that
there is no Singularity for us in the future (contradicting Ray
Kurzweil). More on cliometry, et cetera, here :
--- In silk-l...@yahoogroups.com, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Anand Manikutty
> manikuttyanand@... wrote:
>
> > There has been a lot of interest around the idea of the
technological