On 7 February 2011 22:22, Anand Manikutty <manikuttyan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Venky :
> I think there has been some confusion/miscommunication. The List (capital
> "L") I am referring to is this one :
> Since it appears that you have not read the messages I have posted there
> (just read the posts from 215 onwards on Technological Singularity), I am
> going to assume that the last two comments of yours (which aim to counter my
> arguments) arise out of this confusion/miscommunication. I use the List to
> maintain the ongoing list of counter-arguments in one place rather than have
> it scattered all over the place, and to save myself the time and effort of
> repeating counter-arguments. It is more efficient for me.

Well, I had a look.  Found a couple of emails in a thread which did
not say anything new from what was
posted here.  In any case, maintaining a debate over two lists, one
which I check regularly for
arguments and another where I respond is just not terribly efficient
for me.  If this debate is not going to
be on silklist, count me as not interested any more.

Venky (the Second).