On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Heather Madrone <heat...@madrone.com> wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasticity_of_substitution
>
> It's a pretty basic concept, actually, straight out of Economics 2. How
> easy/useful is it to substitute one input for another in production? It
> would take about 2 minutes to explain this concept to another person, and
> even less to point them to a site where they could read about it.

No no no, Heather! You are doing it wrong. The *right* way to do this
is to create a mailing list on Yahoo groups, subscribe yourself to
said list, be the only person to post to it, post a lengthy
explanation to said list and then (and ONLY then) should you post a
URL to the post in the archives of the aforementioned mailing list.

Thaths
--
Marge: Quick, somebody perform CPR!
Homer: Umm (singing) I see a bad moon rising.