On Feb 23, 2011, at 4:00 PM, Mahesh Murthy wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2011 1:08 AM, "Kiran Jonnalagadda" <j...@pobox.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 23-Feb-2011, at 11:33 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> >
> > a large (1000 pill) bottle of fish oil?  (not cod liver oil, this is oil
> > from the whole fish, typically from deep sea fishes)
> > >

> >  Vibram Five Fingers. My feet are 10", KSO size 39 on their charts

i found these to be just bizarre.  people seem to love or hate them.

aside from that, they have very little protection from impact compared with
traditional running shoes.  they're essentially foam gloves for your feet,
and not much thicker than wetsuit material.

> I sense an interesting business opportunity here, generally speaking.:-)

and in the opposite direction, too, there are a few things hard to find in the
bay area.